WV-S2211L / i-PRO
- H.265 Smart Coding (Long GOP, Auto-VIQS, Smart Face Coding)
- H.264 Compatibility and mixed mode streaming, recording and viewing
- Auto Image Stabilization
- Secure Communication
- Up to 4-Steam simultaneous H.265/264 encoding
- Enhanced Super Dynamic 144dB at 30fps (depending on model)
- Ultra-high sensitivity from 0.008 lux to 0.015 in color mode (depending on model)
- Touchable Rain Wash Coating (outdoor models only)
- Built in IR LED (up to 130 feet)
Out of stock
The new i-PRO WV-S2211L camera delivers excellent visibility with outstanding low-light performance from their 1/3″ sensors that rival many 1/2″ sensor cameras and feature an industry leading 144dB of Extreme Dynamic Range delivering balanced exposure and accurate color in even the most challenging lighting environments.
Auto-Intelligence features like automatic scene-detection continuously monitor the field of view and instantly adjust the cameras parameters to optimize for best image capture based on scene dynamics, compensating for motion and constantly changing lighting. i-PRO’s Extreme Compression begins with industry standard H.265 encoding generating up to a 50% reduction in bandwidth compared to H.264 and Panasonic’s Advanced Smart Coding and Intelligent Face Coding features push that figure up to an 80% reduction. Panasonic’s i-PRO Preferred Program stands behind i-PRO’s Extreme Reliability by adding 2 years of factory warranty to the standard 3 year warranty on cameras.
i-PRO’s Extreme Data Security means the new i-PRO Extreme surveillance platform employs PC-level IP-Data Security standards via Panasonic’s Secure Communications Suite and robust authentication using Symantec Device Certificates delivering comprehensive end-to-end data protection on all new i-PRO Extreme-based cameras, recorders and video management software.